IPC Day School offers several options for tuition payment.
- Annual: Total yearly tuition can be paid in full by May 1 (online or by check).
- Semi-Annual: Tuition can be paid semi-annually with 50% due May 1 and 50% due January 4 (online or by check)
- Monthly: Tuition can be paid MONTHLY (September through May) through an Authorization Agreement for Pre-Authorized Debits from your checking account. We do not accept monthly payments by check.
Pay Tuition Online
Credit/Debit Cards and Google Pay will have an additional 2.5% processing fee. ACH/Bank Draft will have an additional 1% processing fee.
Pay Tuition by Check
Please mail to:
IPC Day School
Independent Presbyterian Church
3100 Highland Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
Checks should be made payable to IPC Day School.
One Day Per Week $105.00
Two Days Per Week $210.00
Three Days Per Week $315.00
Four Days Per Week $420.00
Five Days Per Week $525.00
Fall tuition is due by May 1, 2022 | Spring Tuition is due by Jan. 4, 2023
One Day Per Week $472.50
Two Days Per Week $945.00
Three Days Per Week $1,417.50
Four Days Per Week $1,890.00
Five Days Per Week $2,362.50
Due by May 1, 2022
One Day Per Week $945.00
Two Days Per Week $1,890.00
Three Days Per Week $2,835.00
Four Days Per Week $3,780.00
Five Days Per Week $4,725.00
- There is no reduction in tuition for days that the school is closed due to holidays, inclement weather, or for prolonged absence by a child.
- If a child is withdrawn after school begins the parent is responsible for tuition for the entire month in which the child withdraws.
- IPC Day School is a non-profit organization: therefore, any contributions above tuition are tax-deductible. Donations are greatly appreciated and are used to fund new programs and provide scholarships. The Day School also gladly accepts quality used toys, books, and records. Any unused donated items are given to the Independent Presbyterian Church Community Ministries program.
- If for any reason there is a need for financial assistance with your child’s tuition, please contact the Director for a confidential interview.