IPC Day School offers several options for tuition payment.
- Monthly: Tuition can be paid MONTHLY (August through April) through an Authorization Agreement for Pre-Authorized Debits from your checking account. We do not accept monthly payments by check.
- Semi-Annual: Tuition can be paid semi-annually with 50% due May 1 and 50% due January 4 (online or by check)
- Annual: Total yearly tuition can be paid in full by May 1 (online or by check).
Pay 2023-2024 Tuition Online
Credit/Debit Cards will have an additional 2.5% processing fee. ACH/Bank Draft will have an additional 1% processing fee.
Pay Tuition by Check
Please mail to:
IPC Day School
Independent Presbyterian Church
3100 Highland Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
Checks should be made payable to IPC Day School.
- There is no reduction in tuition for days that the school is closed due to holidays, inclement weather, or for prolonged absence by a child.
- If a child is withdrawn after school begins the parent is responsible for tuition for the entire month in which the child withdraws.
- If for any reason there is a need for financial assistance with your child’s tuition, please contact the Director for a confidential interview.
- IPC Day School is a non-profit organization: therefore, any contributions above tuition are tax-deductible. Donations are greatly appreciated and are used to fund new programs and provide scholarships. The Day School also gladly accepts quality used toys, books, and records. Any unused donated items are given to the Independent Presbyterian Church Community Ministries program.