Gifts to Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation
The Foundation of Independent Presbyterian Church is a public charity established in 1960. The IPC Foundation encourages and receives contributions, invests funds, and seeks innovative and responsive ways in which its assets may serve Jesus Christ in the church, the community, and the world.
The needs of God’s children at home and around the globe are significant. Through the generosity of our donors, the Foundation will continue to respond to the calls for hope and healing from the least of those who are our brothers and sisters.
There are many planned gifts that won’t affect your existing financial resources but will have a significant impact on the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation. Give to the institution you care so much about while maintaining control and flexibility.
- Gifts by Will or Trust: A charitable gift from your estate is a favored method of giving that enables you to achieve your financial goals, maintain control of your assets, and benefit the Foundation.
- Naming Us in Your Assets: While you may transfer many of your assets through your will or living trust, a document called a beneficiary designation controls distribution of your retirement plans, life insurance policies, commercial annuities, and a variety of financial accounts.
- Life Income Gifts: Planned giving is a great way to support the Foundation while generating income for yourself and your family. These gifts can allow you to give to the Foundation while generating income for yourself and your family.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Make a substantial gift to the Foundation through fixed annual payments and pass assets to your family or other heirs at reduced tax cost.
- Retained Life Estates: Donate your home, farm, or a second home to the Foundation and receive an immediate income tax charitable deduction, while retaining the right to live in your home for the rest of your life. If you itemize your deductions instead of the standard deduction you could save significant income taxes.
- Bargain Sale: Receive immediate cash and make a gift to the Foundation by selling to us a valuable asset, such as real estate, for less than it is worth.
How to Give
Contact our Planned Giving office for information on gift strategies that can help you support the Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation and provide significant benefits to you and your family. Gifts can be made online or by contacting us.
Denise W. Moore
Executive Director, Independent Presbyterian Church Foundation