Ways to Give
Faith in action is at the core of who we are at IPC. We worship, we serve, and WE GIVE to fulfill our mission in the name of Jesus Christ. Your pledge is the foundation for growth at IPC in 2024.
Make an online gift, donation or memorial. You can choose a fund or ministry even make the gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Also set up automatic pledge payments here.
Learn more about the organizations and ministries in Birmingham and around the world that are benefiting from IPC Foundation grants. Also explore ways to help.
Gifts can be made online or by contacting Denise Moore at (205) 933- 3705 or email@example.com.
- One-Time Gifts and Donations honor or celebrate a loved one or occasion.
- Annual Giving allows you to pledge yearly support for IPC worship, ministries and operations.
- Memorials honor someone or celebrations someone or a special occasion.
- Planned Giving leaves a legacy gift witnessing your faith in Christ for future generations.
- Gifts of Stock are a convenient and helpful way to support IPC or complete a pledge.
- IPC Foundation Giving extends IPC’s ministries through the use of existing endowments or creates new ones.
When We Are Generous, We Are Most Like God
This Sunday begins the first Sunday in the season of Advent. Community Ministries has partnered with our Family Ministries' team to incorporate an item to bring each week during Advent to church to serve our community members in need.
Join us to dedicate your 2024 pledge at our morning and evening worship services.
Make a donation to provide disaster relief for innocent victims of the conflict in Israel and the Gaza Strip.
I hope that you have been paying attention to what God has been doing. There are few things we can do as acts of faith that demonstrate our faith, gratitude, and commitment to Jesus Christ like being generous stewards of what God has entrusted to us.
Harvest for Hunger is IPC’s annual effort to fill every available shelf in our Blessing Boxes and Weekend Buddy Bags room with food and hygiene items.